Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alea is 10 months!

My precious baby girl is now 10 months old as of September 12th (the same day her new best friend Vera Port was born!).  She is up to all sorts of new things, like saying momma (love this!), and dog (she will point at the dog or say dog when she hears a bark).  She loves waving and waves every time she hears someone say hi or bye.  She is also all about the clapping!  If others are clapping or if she hears music or if someone says Yeah!, she will start clapping.  I think she is going to be musically inclined too as she starts bopping her head every time a song comes on and she tries to sing along with me when I sing to her.
She is still pretty tiny; I am not sure how I have such a petite little girl!  She weighed in at 18 pounds, 11 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches long at her 9 months appt.  This was approximately the 40th percentile.   I think she is going to be an athletic little thing, she is very coordinated-not walking yet, but will be anyday.  She is also quite the daredevil, wanting to climb on anything she can get her feet up on! 
I love having a daughter and I thank God for her everyday! What a beautiful gift God has given me in Alea. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment