Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Musical Monday-"Oh, How He Loves Us"

Love.  It really is that simple.  He loves us-this is what we need to get back to...I am sharing one of my top favorite songs today-"Oh, How He Loves Us" by David Crowder Band.  As I think about our society and all that is happening, I sit and wonder why...why do some people hate God? Hate Christians?  What if it's because of us? Because of the people who claim to know Him?  We have made Christianity to be about a "moral code" as you will see suggested by Matt Chandler in this video and along the way, we have left out Jesus.  Did you come to know Christ because of a set of rules or because you knew He would still love you knowing you have broken the rules and will continue to break the rules?  I don't know about you, but I chose the latter.  That is why I gave my life to Him and His steadfast love is what makes me now strive to live out His teachings.  Let's get back to love and see what happens.
Thankful for His great love tonight---

Oh, How He Loves Us

1 John 4:10 
We love 
because 
He first 
loved us.  

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Oh and that song was originally written by John Mark MacMillan ; ) - Who is definitely worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete