Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Have We Been Up to this Summer?

This summer is flying by in a whirlwind!  I have meant to keep this blog up a lot more regularly and hopefully, I will do a better job now that basketball is almost over...  Coaching high school girls travel bball for Kingdom Hoops has kept me quite busy the last few months!  Between that and having an active two and half year old little boy and a 8 and a half month old baby girl, there hasn't been much computer time.  We have managed to have some fun at the Mall of America and Lake Minnehaha in Minnesota, hanging at the farm for Mickey's bday, Ankeny Summerfest, swim lessons for Ev, Alea learning to crawl, stand up and cruise along furniture, wave, and give kisses, swimming in hotel pools, a cousin's wedding, hanging in the backyard, going to the park, enjoying Chicago and downtown Naperville, and so much more.  Since I am so behind in posting, I am just sending you too look at some pictures if you would like, since there are way too many to fit on here!
https://picasaweb.google.com/MKinzenbaw/Summer2011SoFar?authkey=Gv1sRgCMfXs_uPzoeVSw#
 My fave ones are below though: 




No comments:

Post a Comment