Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Tuesday-All things Alea!

I am definitely going to be crying happy tears as I write this...today's thankful post is focused on Alea.  She will be turning 2 this Monday, November 12th.  There are no words to describe the love I have for her and she fills me with such complete joy. These are just a few of the million reasons I am specifically thankful for my daughter.
1.  Her adoration of her big brother.
2.  Her eyes that are just like mine. (I love sharing that with her)
3.  Her snap decision making skills.
4.  Her way of talking-somehow she has this little adorable accent that I have never heard before!
5.  Her no-fear attitude-scares me at times, but I love that she is a tough little cookie.
6.  Her squeals of delight when being chased.
7.  Her ability to go with the flow.
8.  She easily goes to Sunday School, MOPS, and anywhere else I have to drop her off at!
9.  Her memorization skills of Evan's Bible verses.
10. Her desire to do things independently.
11.  How she plays with other children.
12.  Her love of "hanging" on anything she finds-cracks me up.
13.  Her love of shoes. Girly shoes are so fun!
14.  How she sings with me sometimes at bed time...she will echo me...love hearing her tiny voice praise God with me.
15.  Her soft heart-she is the first to comfort others that are sad.
16.  Her love of girly things-Barbie, princesses, Strawberry Shortcake...
17.  The way she jumps...it is just so darn cute!
18.  How adorable she looks riding in her pink car...
19.  The silly things she says...
20.  Thankful that God designed, created, and gave her to me as my daugher. 

She is an amazing little toddler-not so much a baby anymore...birthday post to come but just praising God for my little girl tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment