Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I know, I know.  I am late again.  But better late than never, especially Thanksgiving week!  God has really been speaking to my heart lately about how good I really have it.  He has blessed me exceedingly above and abundantly more than I can ask.  When I post these things I am grateful for, I really do want everyone to understand this is one way I praise God.   All glory goes to Him.

1.  How Alea sings with me when I sing to her before sleep.
2.  Evan's love of the Bible.
3.  My Bible study leader's (Heidi) knowledge of the Word.
4.  Getting to run outside in November comfortably!
5.  $2 workout shirts at Finish Line!
6.  The excitement buzzing in the air because of Christmas coming up...
7.  Francesca Battistelli's new Christmas cd
8.  Specifically the song "It's A Marshmallow World"-my kids love it!  (see #7)
9.  My neighbor Tiffany popping over to visit-love chatting with her!
10.  Our mini-van (I don't care if you think I am a soccer mom-our mini-van is amazing!)
11.  A friend's twins arrived early but our doing okay...
12.  Getting to see my friend Karie Livingston-thanks for driving up to Ankeny!
13.  A night out to Starbucks with some girls-such fun.
14.  College bball is starting.
15.  Dr. Molis-Ev's allergy doctor-she is amazing and was so helpful at our appointment.
16.  For Dr. Molis's desensitizing program-I will explain more in another post.
17.  An actual inhaler for Ev-so we don't have to rush home to the nebulizer when he is coughing. 
18.  The very helpful nurse who took my kids to color and play with stickers so I could actually have a conversation with Dr. Molis.
19.  Movie nights as a family.
20.  For God consistently knocking down my fears anytime Satan even tries to get me to be afraid. 

1 Chronicles 16:25
For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised;
He also is to be feared above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment