Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

1.  Candy canes
2.  Jolly Holiday Lights
3.  A big project is almost wrapped up!
4.  Christmas trees
5.  Gingerbread Lane and Frosty Lane-thanks neighbors!
6.  Christmas specials on tv...
7.  The song Christmas Dreams by Francesca Battistelli
8.  New easy to make Christmas treat-circle pretzels with a Hershey's kiss in the middle!
9.  My mom's foot is healing from surgery
10.  My dad's goofy phone calls
11.  A friend's listening ear
12.  Getting Christmas cards in the mail!
13.  Christmas shopping is done, minus my dad and bro!
14.  How my Titus bible study I am in is changing my life and the life of many women in my church!
15.  Evan's Awana teachers-so kind and caring!
16.  For my kids excitement when the other wakes up and they can play together
17.  My hubby's steady job (even though the schedule and lack of sleep drive us crazy most of the time!)
18.  Alea likes to let me paint her nails
19.  Babies being born! (Kenley, Briella, Chloe, and Hannah!)  Yes, all girls and all healthy and happy! All family and/or good friends...
20.  Jesus' humble birth-He could have made a grand entrance but He didn't...

A prayer for this special time of year:
God, thank you for coming to Earth to offer salvation to all...thank you for living a sinless life, leaving us an example to follow, but giving us grace that we don't deserve when we fail over and over again...thank you for dying on the cross for my sin...your love is perfect and I can't fathom it.  Help me to keep focus on You as so many other things grab for my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment