Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Tuesday...late again!

I know, I know, it is supposed to be Thankful Tuesday and I hardly ever get it posted on Tuesday.  I make my list every week and it is ready, but with a hubby who came home on zero sleep yesterday and 2 young kiddos who don't give me much time to be on a computer, it didn't get done.  Oh well, reminds me of another thing I am grateful for: this stage in my life!  Sometimes I get so frustrated when I don't get MY list done, but someday I will get my list done quickly but I won't have my two little loves around anymore to care for.  I am so thankful for the craziness and busyness of my life! 
On to my list for this week:

1. Peace, strength, energy, and endurance during the Bix 7 Road Race
2.  A much faster time than anticipated for the race!
3.  The feeling I get when I am done running. :)
4.  Seeing family I don't normally see (Uncle Ron, Aunt Janie, and cousin Hannah)
5.  Whitey's chocolate chip cookie dough shake
6.  My kids little legs
7.  Safe travels to the QC
8.  My dad and mom's generosity
9.  Fun times with kids and old friends at my old hangouts (Jungle Bungle and Willow Springs pool)
10. Strong representation of JESUS @ the Olympics with Gabby Douglas and Missy Franklin!
11.  My new comforter set since Ev puked on our old one...ewww...
12.  Sleeping in, thanks Momma!
13.  Our camera
14.  Freshly bathed kiddos
15.  Hubby has a good, steady job
16.  AMAZING, powerful testimonies at small group
17.  A great babysitter who even finds us backups when she is busy!
18.  The Smith's safe travels to Africa
19.  My hubby helps when asked
20.  Jesus loves me, EVEN ME!

2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment