Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

Didnt post last week I know...that doesn't mean I wasn't thankful, I was just busy getting ready for a garage sale.  I was feeling the itch to declutter and with my parents coming to visit, I knew I would have extra help with the kiddos.  Anyways, here is my list from over the last two weeks...
1.  Curious George, both my kids love that monkey!
2. Subbing for the 1st time went really well!
3. Church picnic fun...
4. My mom always shopping for me! (love my new shoes mom!)
5. Enjoying watching The Help for the second time with my parents...
6. Successful garage sale-decluttered and made a little cash!
7. The birth of Miss Reagan Heilman!  You took your time and made your momma wait but we are so glad you are finally here!
8. Time to exercise.
9. The still dark sky at night
10. Tasty Tacos
11. Seeing previews of the show "Parenthood"-love that show and thought it was canceled but it isn't!
12. Dinner with our friends the Smiths and getting to hear about their time in Zambia
13. My son's squeeze huggers!
14. Meal planning-takes the guesswork out of it for me so I don't get stressed!
15. A friends honesty, love, and support
16.  A dresser bought off Craigslist for cheap and redone by my hubby to be super cute for Aleas room!
17. I get to teach and watch my son in awe as he picks things up so easily
18. Dance parties to "Call Me Maybe"
19.  Digging into God's Word with my small group
20. Complete healing of my husband after a night of prayer (blog post to come!)
Psalm 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving  and into His courts with praise
Be thankful to Him and bless His name.


No comments:

Post a Comment