Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thankful Tuesday-Double Scoop

I am not going to offer any more excuses for not posting every week...it is what is, but I really do write my list in a journal, I just don't always get it posted.  So, here is a double scoop of gratitude...every week I wonder if making this list is going to be difficult, but it never is! We serve a mighty God who never ceases to amaze me in big and small ways.
1. Hawk eye football-this was print to the unmentionable loss to that other Iowa team, but, I still do love the black and gold!
2. Cyclone football-I know, funny after my last post, but I really do like them, just not against Iowa.
3. A great deal at Kohls-3 Lauren Conrad dresses for $30 total!
4. Caring neighbors(thanks Sam for rescuing my wandering son!)
5. Again, Pandora-I love learning the names of songs and artists because usually I am horrible at that.
6. Total darkness for sleep
7. CG picnics in the rain
8. The support system of other believers
9.  The book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. Wow.
10. Groceries from SAMs Club bought by my in-laws.
11. Digital cameras
12. Gods safekeeping of my kids.
13. My hubby's S'mores, he melts the chocolate to perfection.
14. Words with Friends-keeps me connected with my mom daily
15. the book of James
16. Timely message about Gods plans over our own
17. Meal planning going faster and getting easier!
18. Yogurt for .29!
19. My kids friends
20. I get to watch godly women and men in action!
21. Pumpkin lattes from Stbx!
22. Getting to watch a friend and sister in Christ get baptized!
23. Riding in a convertible-I just love them!
24. Time with my bestie-Erin, she just makes me smile! So glad God put her in my life 6 years ago.
25. Evan starting Awana!
26. For the awesome workers at Awana who care about each child!
27. Mission Emphasis Sunday
28. The perfect message I needed to hear even though I didn't want to hear it!
29. My friend Diana teaching me to sew! So kind!
30. My new fun scarf that I sewed.
31. Skippyjohn Jones books-hilarious!
32. More good deals at garage sales!
33. Inspiration to do busy bags for the kids
34. Breeze through the house
35. Titus started up again today!!!
36. My hubby had a shift day off yesterday.
37. My high school friends son got the transplant he needed!
38. A scheduled and now booked trip to Hawaii-thanks to my in-laws!
39. The amazing house we get to stay in when we are there.
40. Also for scheduling to meet my parents in LA to take Ev to Cars Land-he is going to flip!

Whew....that was a lot, I could keep going as things pop into my mind, but Parenthood is about to start, haha! Love that show!
Psalm 119:62
At midnight I will rise to give thanks to you, because of your righteous judgements.

No comments:

Post a Comment