Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thankful Tuesday-Fall, Wedding, Trip to Minneapolis Edition!

1.  Cool mornings
2.  Warm afternoons
3.  The AMAZING orchard we go to every year! *Center Grove Orchard!
4.  Alone time on the jumping pillow with my kiddos!  So fun!
5.  Yummy, crisp apples
6.  Fall=some of my favorite tv shows finally returning with all new episodes!
7.  IKEA cinnamon rolls
8.  1 Bedroom suites at hotels-genius with young children, no creeping around at 8 in the dark because your kids are sleeping!
9.  My kids got to be the ringbearer and flowergirl at my cousins wedding this past weekend in Minneapolis
10.  Free, delicious breakfast at the hotel that I didn't have to make or clean up!
11.  Lots of help from my parents during the wedding weekend. 
12.  Dances with my kids.
13.  My cousin found a wonderful man who really loves her! 
14.  Got to hang out with my Grandma and Aunt Chrissy for a while!
15.  How handsome my hubby looks all dressed up!
16.  Safe travels to and from Minnesota.
17.  Great little finds at IKEA-love that place.
18.  The look of freshly cut grass.
19.  A great start to our Titus Bible study at church-I wish we met more than once a week-so encouraging to me each week!
20.  The inspiration of the Shunnamite woman from the Bible-she was hospitable without expecting anything in return! 

Romans 1:21
For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Don't forget to thank God for the many blessings He has given you this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment