Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

1.  Beautiful fall in Iowa
2.  The drive down 8th st. I do about every day with all the old, big trees a variety of fall colors
3.  Pumpkin blizzard from DQ-yummo (and a buy one get one free coupon!)
4.  Lazy pj mornings
5.  My TOMS
6.  Long naptimes lately
7.  Peace during what could be a storm
8.  I am getting to know Stephen and Aby Nelms with the Give Life Project in Zambia-amazing couple!
9. Queen Esther as an example of bravery and finding "favor" with others
10.  This election will be over very soon!
11.  The smell of freshly bathed kiddos
12.  Getting to go to church with my hubby for 3 weeks in a row!
13.  New recipes from my FAVORITE website: Pinterest
14. Feel of lotion on dry hands
15.  My mother in law bought Ev some cool new Nikes!  (and a few clothes for him and my hubby!)
16.  A verse reminding me God will give me all the Power I need to do His work
17.  My brother found a good friend in South Korea
18.  Ev figured out how to write an X after quite the struggle!
19.  Alea's ability to pick up on Evan's memory verses! 
20.  The feeling of God working in me and the freeing feeling of me allowing Him to.

Bonus: As I am writing this, Evan is singing this song, "The Perfect 10" at the top of his lungs while he is supposed to be sleeping, hilarious!  Thankful for my silly little boy!

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment