Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thankful but oh so tired Tuesday...

1. Candy corn (guilty pleasure)
2. My hubs doesn't have Celiac disease...
3. Crops are coming in fast which means I will have a hubby again soon.
4.  I see God working in Evan's life.
5. The awesome Awana teachers who are teaching TRUTH to children every week.
6.  Pre-school @home with Ev is going amazing!
7.  MOPS-time with other moms is so refreshing
8.  Getting to run outside once last week since Mickey was actually home for a few hours!
9.  Mick's safe travels to and from the farm.
10.  An incredibly generous and thoughtful co-worker of Mick's that gave us a bunch of nice toys and clothes for Ev.
11.  A busy, but fun outing to the mall with the Ports (sans husbands)
12.  My lil girl is a tough little cookie-she needs to be with how often she gets hurt!
13.  Lessons God teaches me everyday.
14.  Pumpkin anything...yum!
15.  A perfect, calm, relaxing Sunday
16.  A little time to relax with the hubs and watch a few good shows (The Good Wife and The Mentalist!)
17.  The hubs homemade pizza...mmmm...
18.  Communion time @church-love the time to reflect.
19.  Awesome praise music @church-Go youth band!
20.  An incredibly fun time having some friends over-even though I got to bed entirely too late!  Thanks Erin, Kayla, and Sonya!

Not a verse this week, but a song that has been going through my head lately...

In my life Lord, be glorified, be glorified.
In my life Lord, be glorified today.

I pray that I would always glorify God in all things.  I can't and don't ever want to take credit for anything I do, because it is all HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment