Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Moving on Out!

Yes, I know, I already posted on moving out...but I took a lot of pictures of the crazy process and our last day in our house so just wanted to share them with the world.  Moving is crazy regardless if you are moving across town, to another state, or wherever!  But in our case, moving kind of took on an insane level since we had to separate our things into 3 different categories- storage until we get back from Africa, totes that we are taking to Africa but we don't need this summer, and things we needed to live life in the RV for 2 months.  It was a puzzle I still am not sure if I got it correct!  But life goes on...God is supplying us with all we need and more.  I am thinking a "Cribs" style video needs to happen so we can show our home on wheels-I know y'all are curious!  :)  Look for that coming soon (if I can get Mickey convinced to help me out on that one...).  Anyways, here are some pics-we still miss our house, but at the same time, it feels right.  We know we are in the center of God's will for our lives right now and there is no better feeling than that!  

My awesome momma doing all the really annoying packing jobs-like storing hangers!

The totes we will be using as luggage to Africa-we each get 3 of these 27 gallon Rubbermaids

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes

The living room looking pretty crazy! Command central for packing...

All the things from our little preschool/office loft

Alea's walk in closet looking pretty empty!

The kids tote of clothes for the summer

Ev's closet-almost cleaned out!

Gotta love the bubble wrap-popping it with their friends Solon and Vera

Last photo of us in front of our house
Tears....so glad my friend Erin reminded us to take this picture!

Our pretty full semi-trailer-so thankful my in-laws have this and that all of our stuff can be stored at their farm while we are gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment