Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Wedding Bells Have Rung!

This past weekend, I got the amazing pleasure of witnessing my older brother get married to his dear love.  I LOVE WEDDINGS. And I cry every time.  This was no exception.  It was definitely not a sad or even sappy cry, it was just a true happiness cry.  I can't even explain or put into words how happy I am for my big bro.  He has had his fair share of ups and downs and life hasn't always gone the way that it should or could have for him...  But last Saturday night was a great defining moment in his life, and a demonstration of how God is working in his heart.  Pretty cool.
So, a little bit about the couple-they are such a great match.  My big bro is super laid back-and he has himself an equally laid back lady.  They are both very family oriented.  They let each other be and have their own individual interests.  They also enjoy time together and find fun ways to spend their time.  They are both softies and love kiddos.
I can't think of anyone better suited for Josh and I also think Josh is just what Laurie needs as well.  God is good.

So, to Josh and Laurie, congratulations.  Josh, you are going to be a fantastic husband-you are a good leader who is patient and you have a compassionate heart.  Laurie, welcome to the family.  So happy to call you my sister.  I hope that we have lots of time and opportunities to get to know each other better.  Thank you for loving my bro and choosing him to be your husband.  He is blessed to have a woman like you.


The handsome ring bearer

Uncle Joshie and Aunt Laurie with our kiddos!

The big moment for the kiddos!

Alea kind of forgot to throw the flowers during the walk down-but came through with throwing one flower at the end-ha!

Rev. Arlan Palmer (he is a dear family friend and officiated our wedding too!) performing the ceremony!

Love how she is looking at him here!

"You may kiss the bride!"

Presenting the married couple!

She looked so gorgeous! 

Mr. and Mrs. Evans marching into the Bulls lineup song!

Cupcake face
Dancing their hearts out

so sweet

My momma and her first born (was trying to imagine dancing with Ev on his big day!  :( )




No comments:

Post a Comment