Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

1.  The adorable way Alea talks right now-can she stay like this forever?
2.  Ankeny Summerfest parade-so awesome every year!
3.  Flip-flops
4.  Shade!
5.  The amazing examples of motherhood I have all around me
6.  Bedtime
7.  My kids' LOVE for reading
8.  Oatmeal with berries and honey
9.  Iowa made honey from my neighbor Tiffany-you keep making the list Tiff! :)
10.  Neck rubs
11.  Our comfy sectional sofa
12.  My mom and mom in law buying clothes for my kiddos!
13.  My dad's kind, thoughtful heart in sending me a note in the mail
14.  The fact I don't have to be sad that school supplies are in the stores-doesn't affect me now!
15.  A strong, healthy body
16.  A wonderful pre-school director at church-she loves each and every kid!
17.  The encouraging faith of Daniel from the Bible (would I trust God when even in the den of lions?)
18.  Kids laughing and playing in our backyard for hours with nothing but a sprinkler and a baby pool
19.  Reading a book about creation and how it is so clear that is how the world began as opposed to the theory of evolution
20.  Ev can put his own clothes on now-getting to be so big! (Thankful he accomplished this, but sad he is growing up!)

Again, love making this list every week, it helps me to be thankful even when all I want to do is whine about this or that.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which you indeed were called in one body. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment