Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

1. Ice cream dates at DQ with my kiddos 2. Me and Ev's bedtime routine 3. Mickey's rough housing with the kids 4. Lots of laughs at community group 5. That I can call my mom anytime and she always answers 6. Mickey's cousin Brandi and all the clothes she has given us for Alea! 7. That Evan still says he will marry me when he gets older 8. Homemade pumpkin chocolate chip granola bars 9. Netflix (more for Ev than for me!) 10. Fun date night with good friends at the Home Show 11. Old photos 12. God's awesome plan being revealed for our community group 13. My sis in law is going to have a baby girl in December, so excited she will have 1 of each now. 14. Tank tops 15. Alea's cute painted toes 16. My eyelash curler, silly I know, but makes me look awake when I am not! Ha! 17. Good, solid, helpful Christian parenting books 18. Olympic hype-I love it all! 19. Titus mentor moms-their hearts and wisdom 20. Our home Hebrews 12:28-29 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, Let us show gratitude,By which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment