Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

1. Skype 2. Long, overdue conversation with my lil bro Nate on Skype 3. The AMAZING things about to happen in Nate's life 4. Pool time 5. Olympic trials 6. The best neighbors (and random hang out time with them!) 7. My hubby's Every Man A Warrior study 8. My son's hand movements when explaining something 9. Greek yogurt with granola 10. Flavored water 11. My church 12. How Alea wraps one arm around my neck like I'm her homie :) 13. Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal- I know I am 29 and I am not supposed to eat kiddie cereals anymore but I can't give theseup! 14. Karen Kingsbury books 15. Good deals on summer clothes for next year 16. Successful adoption stories 17. How the Word of God speaks to me and changes me like nothing else can 18. Hot summer days 19. Pinterest 20. Unexpected times when something is cheaper than what I thought it was going to be! Hope you are thinking about all the little and big things you are grateful for this week. I am loving the challenge of making myself aware each day of all the ways God is blessing me... Psalm 7:17 I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord! The Most High.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading these...awesome blessings! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete