Sunday, November 2, 2014

Why have I not been blogging???

I will give you 3 good reasons:

Our oldest born on January 21st, 2009

Our second born on November 12th, 2010
Our 3rd due on May 14th, 2015

Yes, we are excited to announce we are going to add a little babe to our family in May.  If you would have told me this would be happening one year ago, I would have laughed. I am still giggling over it now!  This year has been a year that the pride, self-reliance, and thinking that I can plan out my life has been stripped of me.  And for that I am grateful, God's ways are so much higher than mine. 
I will get back to blogging more regularly now-this first trimester had me down for the count, but finally feeling a bit more energy and not so nauseous.  The other 2 have had me on my toes too, with homeschooling and all the fun fall activities we missed last year, but we are getting into a better rhythm.  God has been teaching me so much the past few months and I am excited to share it with you.  Hope you have a lovely Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment